Are you thinking of starting your own business (make-up, jewelry and kitchen gadget selling, housecleaning or any other home business)? The Army made the rule (AR 210-7), we’ve made it simple to comply. If you would like to apply for a business solicitation permit, please download the forms below. Please ensure all information is filled in, and that the forms are signed.
1. Application for Solicitation Privileges on Fort Leavenworth (FTLVN Form 165) - download here
- Fill out the form completely, with the exception of box 2 (please leave blank).
- Ensure that box 6a the home office (corporate office) address is listed.
- Ensure that vehicle tag information is provided in box 9.
2. Records Check - download here
- Please fill out and sign both front and back completely.
3. Cosmetic Acknowledgement - download here
- If your business sells skin care products or makeup, please sign.
4. Kansas Tax Information - download here
-For your information
5. Army Regulation 210-7 - download here
-For your information and reference regarding solicitation permits.
To receive your decision letter via email, please include your email address at the bottom of your application (FTLVN Form 165).
If you are interested in participating ONLY in the Fort Leavenworth Spouse’s Club events (bazaars, luncheons, etc) please note “FLSC” at the bottom of your application. Please do not hesitate to call or email me should you have any questions.
Business Solicitation Permits
Resiliency Center, 600 Thomas Avenue
Fort Leavenworth, KS-66027
Phone: (913) 684-1669