Resiliency Center, 600 Thomas Avenue
Fort Leavenworth, KS-66027
Phone: (913) 684-2800 / 2836
Open hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Appointments are not required but are highly encouraged.
Employment Readiness Program:
Provides assistance to active or retired Military and DoD spouses and dependents in their search for employment.
Assistance and monthly workshops are offered in the following areas:
• Career counseling for those contemplating a career change or further education.
• Career development, planning and goal setting.
• Compiling a career portfolio
• Job leads and local employer information .
• Creating or updating private sector & military resumes.
• Creating cover letters.
• Federal Employment Application Process .
• Preparation for job interviews.
• RESUMIX assistance and overseas employment information.
• Learning the fundamentals of salary negotiation.
• Assistance with the Non Appropriated Funds (NAF) Applications or Federal on line applications/forms and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's).
For all upcoming classes and workshops, please take a look at the community calendar (ACS events are highlighted in yellow).